Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day


With this card I want to wish you all a very 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I made my card for the 
This picture is the inspiration.
And I made it for the monochrome challenge on

On the coffee cup (dies from Stampin'Up!) I added
this clover, that is made with the mini heart stamps
from Michael Strong and in the middle a sticky gemstone.

The sentiment is made up of stickers by Tim Holtz.
The cirl is a stamp by Love Cynthia from the 
Coffee Addict stamp set. The image is colored
with my zig markers.

Here a close up on the ribbon.  It is one from Tim Holtz's
ideology serie and is colored with a green marker on
the outside of the ribbon.

Thank you very much for looking
and have a creative day!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Just love love love everything about this! Beautiful and fun!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE ALL your coffee cards Hetty, such great inspiration. This is wonderful being made into a celebration card.
Faith
x

Michelle N. said...

Is that Irish coffee-I could use some! Cute, cute card-love the ribbon edging! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

Arlene said...

I love the idea of putting the four leaf clover o the coffee cup and a great sentiment. Love the card.

Laura said...

Love how you combined St.Patrick's day with your love of coffee, Hetty!!! Your card is so pretty! Beautiful background and sweet idea to make a heart with the Michael Strong mini hearts! Love your bow! HOw cool to add green marker on the edges too!