Sunday, April 15, 2018

Coffee Helps!


Yesterday I was at a stamp craftshow and there
were lots of free workshops, I only took one and all the others
I looked at and was inspired for making cards.

This is the first card I made after the show.
The sentiment on the cups is one I bought there!
The cups are by Stampin'Up!
the coffee rings are by Club Scrap
and the beans are a stencil by Karen Burninston.

I am sure you like to know what I got myself
(from my birthday money!):
I got these new Tim Holtz boxes for my alcohol ink bottles
(those I already had!). 

Neww Tim Holtz stencils and stamps and some fun
Penny Black Art/Creativity stamps.

New oxide inks, and other goodies to play with.
It was a great and inspirational day!

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Hetty - and a wonderful crafty haul - after all that's what you work for isn't it??
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I absolutely LOVE your cards, great sentiment with the coffee mugs.

WOW! What a wonderful haul you got at the fair, looking forward to seeing what you make with it all Hetty, I know it will all be beautiful.
Faith
x

Laura said...

Oh what fun card, Hetty! So cool that you went to Sunday's craft show and found so many goodies to bring home! It was fun looking all of them! Thanks for taking pics! Now I'll be looking forward to seeing what you create with them!