Monday, July 2, 2018

Another birthday: Owen 6!

Yes, it is a busy weekend with all these birthdays.
Today it is Owen's turn and he is 6 now.
He will be going to grade 3 and start learning to read.
He is growing so big and doing such a fine job at it.
Opa and Oma love you and wish you a SUPER year!

Owen is into super heroes, so this year
I made Super Owen! I found these free images
with a google search.

The background to Super Owen is made with
Club Scrap digital paper from the Firecracker
kit and the rays behind him are stamped with the 
rays from Stampin'Up! Every day Hero stamp set.
The number is a Stampin'Up! thinlit and i used it
to die cut the foam rubber 6.

I found this fun Superman alphabet HERE.


Thank you for looking 
and have a creative day!




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card for Owen - aren't 6 yr old boys a delight (My DGS turned 6 in April)
Happy Birthday Owen, from a Kiwi "Mama" as I am known in the family.
Blessings
Maxine