Sunday, September 2, 2018

Rosh Hashanah 2018 cards




As the Jewish New Year is only a week away
I am finishing my last few cards.

I have these ready cut david star cards, but never used them
(a whole package!). Now I have come up with a way
to use them!

I strted with a stencil on top of the card and a few colors of 
distress oxide inks. With a couple of post-it notes the
back of the card is covered, so it stays clean.

Next i stmped a Penny Black little bee on top of the
honeycomb.

I also printed some apples (colored in photoshop)
large and small to use on the cards.
Cutting them out and ready for use.
These apples are by Michael Strong and you
find it for free HERE.

Behind the stars I added some blue paper for this card
and hand wrote a sentiment inside. The cut out apples
are added with foam tape.

The little honey jar is als by Penny Black.

The Hebrew sentiment means happy new Year
and the beas have some glitter glue on the wings.
You find this sentiment at
Zum Gali Gali Rubberstamps HERE.

For the next card I chose to add some gold paper
behind the stars and also the glitter glue on the wings.
The sentiment is from an old SU! stamp set.

I also made matching envelopes with the stencil and
the bees. Here the front and

This is the back of the envelop.

Digital images are absolutely easy for digital cards.
I came up with this design in photoshop.
It is easy for printing, 2 in one go. I only added a few
sticky sequinces on top for a little dimention.


And if YOU need some quick cards,
I added mine here for you to use. 
So feel free to take the image and
 create your own cards for a wonderful
New Year.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day.



5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All of them so Beautiful Hetty.
Faith
x

DIANA L. said...

Definitely nice to get them done and they are gorgeous!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DIANA L.

Jill P said...

really cute cards and I love them

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous cards Hetty - and thank you for the freebie, as i will make a quick card for a friend and give her a surprise.
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman said...

What a lovely set of cards. Do you make a lot?