Saturday, October 20, 2018

Tribute for Betty


This is  was my Mother-in-Law Betty.
She was world famous for her applen pie.
She died last Thursday and we will burry her on
Sunday next to her husband.
So in memory of her  and her delicious apple pie
I made this card.

By accident Create with TLC has an apple pie
digital freebie here and I used it to make the pie.
The sentiment is also by Create with TLC.
Food was very imortant for my MIL, there
always had to be plenty!
This lady is a stamp by Stampin'Up! from the
set "You've got style". I alwaus found this lady
looking just like my MIL. Always perfectly dressed
and red lips.
The image is colored with distress crayons.

The background stamp is part of an old
apple pie border stamp by PSX.
I colored with distress crayons and water.

Apple pie and sentiment by Create with TLC.

Rest in Peace, Betty.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!



6 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

What a great card. Love how you did it.
Paulette

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, so sorry for your loss and also to your husband/family. It is difficult to lose our loved ones. That is a great card of devotion to her. I'm sure that she is appreciating your remembrance. Sending hugs across the miles.

LUCYG said...

I’m so sorry for your loss, Hetty, and especially for Raymond. ❤️ The card is lovely.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful tribute Hetty and a beautiful lady. That generation knew how to be elegant, make food out of nothing and always have full tables. (My mother included)
Faith
x

Pat at Merely Creating said...

Nice card Hetty so sorry for you loss. Pat Gotsis

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful tribute Hetty - may you and Raymond know peace at this difficult time of grief.
Prayers
Maxine