Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas ornaments

Hope all of you have a wonderful time
with your family and friends.

 
I share with you this Christmas ornament.
You can hang it in your tree and it is decorated on
both sides. The baker's twine is in between the 
two Nonagon images (rubber stamps by
Michael; Strong).

Inside the heart of the stamp I used the Tim Holtz
Tiny Snowglove thinlits and the Tim Holtz
Christmas sentiment stickers.

I add my ornament to the
where they have this Holiday Tic-Tac-Toe.

I started out stamping the Nonagon rubberstamp
and embossed it with silver embossing powder.
Then cut them out by hand with scissors.

As you see the close up of the finished ornaments,
I added tine sticky gemstones for the bling, 
when the ornament is dangling free.

I love the tiny snowglobe, my new favorite.
Behind the globe I added a pice of silver scalloped
circle die cut.

Thank you all for looking
and have a creative Christmas.


3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a clever ornament! I really like the idea of making it two-sided because mine always seem to turn after I put them on the tree!! Each side is so pretty. Great use of the snow globe!!

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Fikreta said...

Wonderful !
Happy holidays ! 🎄

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Hetty what a gorgeous ornament - that nonagon stamp is fabulous, and looks beautiful embossed in silver.
Blessings
Maxine