Sunday, December 9, 2018

Simon Says: B is for?

Time for some Christmas cards!

I want to enter this card on the 
Monday Challenge Blog by Simon Says Stamp.
Simon Says: "B" is for?
Well here the B is for Christmas tree BALLS
and lots of different BLUE on my card.


These Christmas tree balls are rubber stamps  by
Michael Strong and you find them here.
They come in a set of a large and a small stamp.
I used the small stamp here.
Stamped on blue paper and embossed 
with white embossing powder.

The background is a white folded piece of
white cardstock. I started with the star embossing
folder by Tim Holtz and used two colors of
oxide distress ink.
Next I added two pieces of design paper
and the wooden circle (Tim Holtz stamp special '17 SSS).
After adding the balls with the organza ribbons
I added the sentiment (from the same Tim Holtz set).

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




5 comments:

Jill P said...

love your cards

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful happy holidays card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely Christmas card Hetty - love the snowman baubles!
Blessings
Maxine

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty Hetty, lots of great layers... B is for Bauble (which I recently learned, lol)

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!
hugs