Saturday, December 29, 2018

Simon Says: Party Time!

It is Party Time at the Monday Blog of
I am going for a tea party this time.
Yes, I drink tea too!!


I made the background of this card with Tim Holtz stencils
and distress oxide inks in various colors and a stamp from
the Stampfest 2017 set rubber stamps by tim Holtz.
The teacups are cut out of design paper with the 
Teatime bigz die of tim Holts and dexorated with
some metal findings.

The crincle ribbon is by Diana Larson.

The teapot is a stamp by Michael Strong.
I stampt the pot on yellow paper and embossed it with gold
embossing powder/ I added also some metal Tim Holtz 
gears.

The sentiment is typed and printed with the computer.
In the background you have a good view here on the
stencils and stamps I have used.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



3 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Fun card Hetty! I love all the detail you added!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow what a wonderful card - fascinating background and wonderful cups and that teapot is exquisite - almost steampunk! Fabulous work Hetty, and I love how you have used the challenge prompt
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How cute. You thought of everything including the tea bag paper holders. Job well done! Happy New Year to you and your family Hetty.