Friday, February 15, 2019

The Daily Marker day 15: CTD 530

Today I color with my distress oxide inks for
and the color challenge on the

For my card I used all kinds of materials by Tim Holtz:
stencils, stamps and oxide inks.
I started creating the background of this card with
3 different stencils and worn lipstick distress oxide ink:
Dot Fade (THS006), Latticework (THS019) and
Nordic (THS070).

Next I stamped the butterflies (papillon CMS106)
 in black on the card and in pink on a seperate piece
of paper. The pink butterfly is cut out and
added to the background with a piece of foam tape.

I also decorated the envelope with the same
stencils and stamps.

The birthday sentiment is from the set
handwritten sentiments (CMS219)

To finish the card I layered the stamped panel
with black and pink paper and for a little bling
I added some sticky pinbk pearls to the card.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty that is gorgeous. I have all those sames supplies so thanks for some great inspiration...I just am too lazy to pull out the ink many times.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is Beautiful Hetty, pretty colour and butterflies.
Faith
x

Laura said...

Beautiful card, Hetty! Love how you used various stencils for your background! I think I have the papillon stamp...I may have to CASE this! Thanks so much for the creative ideas!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Love that the one butterfly is dimensional. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!