Saturday, February 23, 2019

The Daily Marker day 23: Cookies Challenge 111

Another baby card, this time for a boy.

Photo inspiration from the 
made me come up with this card for today.

For the background I used the same technique
as for the girl card with a sweet embossingfolder,
distress crayons.

Here I used brushed pewter distress mica spray.

When the background dries, I color the images
with fossilized amber, broken china and mowed lawn
distress oxide ink and a water brush.
The images are from the mini blueprints 8 CMS231.

After cutting out the images, I used a fossilized amber
colored paper behind the image to gave them a cookie look.
Around the card I tied a piece of blue crinckled ribbon.

The letters on the boy tag are from Tim Holtz 
industrious stickers and the stamped sentiment is from 
the set Made with Love by Stampin'Up! as well
as the little stars. A tiny sticky gemstone for a little
bling in the card.

Here the finished card.

Of course I made a matching envelop and decorated
the inside of the card with the left over strip.

Of course I enter my card also for 
day 23.  

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WONDERFUL card, LOVE the blue and yellow, super EF and stamps, beautifully put together Hetty.
Faith
x

Jonnece said...

Wow fabulous card. I love the background. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

Debra Davison said...

This card is an absolute beauty !!! I love the colors and techniques you used !! Thank you so much for linking up to the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE cHALLENGE. We hope that you will join us again !!!