Monday, May 6, 2019

2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers blog hop: day 4 - ctd541

Today for the 
I found a color challenge for my
Artist Trading Coins.


Aren't these colors on the 
perfect for coffee art work?!
So I took out walnut stain and worn lipstick oxide distress inks,
cut some white Artist Training Coins (2,5 inch)
and stamped with these cute
  Newton's Nook Love Coffee clear stamps.
These images are so cute and because they are small,
they are perfect for these artist trading coins.
Just stamp and color!

This one has some pale pink splatters in the background.
The coffee cups are behind onanother, so i had to mask the
first one before stamping the 2nd cup.

For the 3rd coin I used my favorite background technique:
direct to paper. Two colors on the craft sheet, some water and
lift the colors of the craft sheet onto the coin.
Next stamp and color some cups. Cut them out and
add to the Artis Traiding Coin.

Thank you very much for looking
and have a latte creative day!






22 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

LOVE your cute trading coins, Hetty. Thanks again for sharing!
Karen L

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful AT Coins Hetty - and in my favourite colour combination. Love the way you have added cut out cups etc
Blessings
Maxine

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how cute! I love the brown and pink combo of your adorable ATC's!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww.... Such lovely ATC coins!!! Fabulous with Newtons stamps and those colours!!! LOVE!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute ATCs. I love those cute images from Newton’s Nook. You have done a great combo by using that color challenge. Great work!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

tonyamaries said...

Love your ATC's!

Becca Yahrling said...

Pink & brown is one of my very fave color combos - it's so pretty! And so are your coins. And adorable, too. I love Newton.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These coins are fantastic and I love the colors.

Fikreta said...

firs one with kitty is my favorite!
but others are also wonderful!

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love that combo for the hop!

Billie A said...

Cute trading coins and cute images.

karenajo said...

These are wonderful coffee coins ! The color combo is so pretty. Thanks for sharing your great projects and inspiration!

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty those colors are adorable and those coffee stamps are just too cute.

New Creations said...

You are on the roll Hetty making these coffee themed ATCs, just stunning!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Fantastic colour combination. These coins are terrific. You do well with putting your coins together so well.

Vivian Foo said...

These ATCoins must be addictive and I love that stains background of the 4 coffee cups.

Karenladd said...

I see that you love Newton and Coffee too! These are adorable coins, and the colors are so yummy

Bunny said...

I love these Newton's Nook coins. They are so cute and I love the sentiment that says "I need some coffee right MEOW". So cute. [Bunny]

Lisa said...

These are adorable!! Love them!

VanessaB said...

so cute! i love Newton :)

Dandi93 said...

I love Newton, Super cute Hetty and I love the color combo of white, brown and pink...

Crystal O. Minkler said...

I have loved seeing all of your pretty ATCoins, Hetty!! Thank you so much for sharing!