Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Club Scrap June Sketch

Today i made some digital cards in photoshop.
For this I used the
It is their special 20th Anniversary kit.
There is also a paper version if you are interrested.
You find it HERE.
This is the sketch challenge that I used.
You can find the Club Scrap Chat group on Facebook.
I made the image in photoshop by starting with the black
starry background and filling it with the other images.
Only the ribbon is an image from my stash of other
digital images.

After greating it digital, I printed the card on cardstock
an folded the paper to make a real card.

As i ad some room left on my A4 size cardstock for one
more image, but not a complete card. This I cut of and 
mounted on a blue piece of Club Scrap cardstock.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Hetty your card is lovely, fabulous colour combo, well done on the hybrid part it certainly works.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!
hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

What an eye catching card Hetty, and so gorgeously composed... love how you use the computer for cards like this. Orange and blue are great contrasts
Blessings
Maxine