Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Bugaboo Christmas in July 3

The challenge for today on the
is to make Anything But a Card.
For this I mada a goody bag:

Those who follow my blog know I love to make
coffee things and today ...as Santa is Coming to Town,
I make him a goodie bag.
I used a real paper bag and decorated it with
this cute Poppi Xmas Cocoa image
(and don't forget the images are half prize now!).

I colored the image with SU! Stampin'Blends
and cut the image with a circle day and matching
scallop die for the red paper.

I used some scraps to make the background banner
and a gold clip to attach it to the bag and this way
the bag is also closed.
The paper flowers are attached to the colored image
with yellow brads.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



6 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat een leuke goodie bag met de toffe digi. Leuke foto met de mok met Santa er bij.
Bedankt voor het meedoen met de CIJ challenge van Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so adorable and fun Hetty! I love the sweet penguin with her Christmas Coffee : ) Love the dies and flowers as well! Thanks for joining in hte 9th Annual CIJ at Bugaboo!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Great Christmas bag! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's 9th annual Christmas in July challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely bag Hetty - loving your closure - and the gorgeous tag and image
Blessings
Maxine

Tammy Miller said...

I love your ABC Project, thank you so much for taking the time to join in our Monday challenge in our CIJ event it means so much to us to have you!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful !