Saturday, August 10, 2019

Cheers!


Ok, so I was doing some grocery shopping, when I spotted
this bottle of wine. Perfect to have in my craftroom
and fun to give to craft-friends, so I got  2 bottles:
one to try and one to keep in my craftroom.
Of course it inspired me to make a card!
I used all Tim Holtz materials:
2 different stencils for the background
and the bottle, glass and corkscrew rubber stamps
the sentiment is Tim's too, but another set.

The ribbon is by D.L.ART and handdyed.

I love how the background turned out, gives a bit of an 
Italian terrace idea. Summer in Italy and wine on a terrace.

The stamps have been colored with zig margers on a seperate
piece of white cardstock, cut out and added to the background
with 3d foam tape.

Thank you so much for looking
and have a creative day!



5 comments:

Judy Inukai said...

Super card. Love the inspiration for this card. The background is perfect.

Lisa Lynn said...

Now that is fun!!! A bottle just for the craft room. Hehe...I would fall of my chair and wouldn't get anything done because I would be finding sequins and paper scraps and stay on the floor, lol.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card Hetty, gorgeous colours and fab stamps, I agree about the background it's a fabulous mosaic from Italy LOL. As for the bottle! what a great find.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous outcome from your shopping trip Hetty - I hope you enjoy the bottle of wine you sample :) Loving that card and the background is fabulous, and really showcases the images perfectly
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a fun card- right up my alley! I love my red wine : ) Love your stenciled background!