Saturday, September 21, 2019

Bugaboo Bingo Challenge

Over at the Bugaboo blog
it is BINGO time!
Here my card with:
a sentiment, a sparkle abd a Bugaboo image.

For my card I used the Bugaboo Brat School - Apple
image for my card. I changes the big apple into a pumpkin.
The image is colored with pencil.
Behind the image you see some printed (Club Scrap)
design paper and green/gold baker's twine.
The sparkle are a few sticky gemstones.

The sentiment is a digital sentiment printed by
the computer by Create with TLC.

Suddenly I had an idea for a coffee variation
(just could not resist ;-) )
The cup is a Lawn Fawn die
and the apple is a paper punch by SU!

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




7 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

So sweet....love the layout.
Paulette

Joy Wilson said...

Hetty, your card is so cute! I love your coloring and sentiment! This is perfect for our tic tac toe challenge! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, your card is adorable. Love your coloring and wonderful TLC sentiment. Now for my other role...thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Fikreta said...

its super sweet!

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous cards Hetty- love how you have converted the apple to a pumpkin - a brilliant piece of work. Loving the coffee variation :)
Blessings
Maxine

Julie Odil said...

This is so cute, Hetty! I'm so glad you joined in with the bingo challenge at Catch the Bug! Julie O, DT member

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such an awesome card- bet that is Pumpkin Spice in her cup! Love your coloring too. Thank You for joining us at Bugaboo for the Bingo challenge!