Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today I wish all my American friends
A very Happy Thanksgiving
and hope you all have a wonderful time
with your family and friends.
My card is also for the Tape It Up challenge on the

So I started with 3 colors of washi tape on a piece
of scrap. Next I took a word from this sizzix thinlit set
and cut out the word thanks.

Then the background was the next step.
I took some distress oxide inks out in fall colors.
With blending tools I added the colors to the paper.
I am quite happy with the final result.

Now some stamping, embossing and coloring is done.
Here the result of the stamping
and the cutting of the "thanks".

Thank you for looking
and have a delicious creative day!





5 comments:

Laura said...

Hetty, I LOVE this card!! The leaves background is so cool! Love the colors and layout! Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Thank you so much Hetty. So nice of you to think of us on Thanksgiving Day. Your card is so gorgeous with the wonderful leaves! Beautiful colors and a fantastic design. You have a great weekend too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colours Hetty, a beautiful card and the pumpkin gold stamping ios gorgeous.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Hetty! I especially love your stencilling! The leaves and pumpkin are beautiful - fall is my favourite season!