Monday, December 23, 2019

Bugaboo Holiday Critter Chaos - day 7

On the Bugaboo I found a challenge for a week.
I missed it, but lets start with day 7 and 
work backwards! This is the challenge:
And here is my card:
For my card I used the freebie in the shop:
penguin present.
The penguin I colored with markers
and cut out with a posteroid die and taped to a piece
of shiny silver cardstock. The background paper has also
silver touches, but on the photo silver always looks like grey.
I found this lovely digital sentiment on facebook.
After printing, I made it into a tag and added a silver
ribbon for wrapping (and today's challenge).

This is the inside of the card with a stamped
sentiment by Stampendous and a piece of leftover
design paper i used also on the front of the card.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!






5 comments:

Fikreta said...

Very sweet!
Happy Holidays! 🎄

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute image and fun card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Hetty - love your colours, and the sentiment is perfect for the image
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- great colors and love the DP- and cute way you added ribbon to your sentiment too! Thanks for joining in hte Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!!!

Margreet said...

Wat past dat designpapier prachtig bij de mooi ingekleurde freebie, Hetty. Het lintje maakt het helemaal af.
Bedankt voor het meedoen met dag 7 van de Bugaboo Holiday Critter Choas.
xxx Margreet DT