Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year's Eve


The last post of 2019 and before I go off to
friends to celebrate, I want to share with you
my last piece of artwork of this year:

I got my friend a champagne cooler with 
hyacints and a fun champagne decoration.
Of course I had to add a tage made by me.
For the tag I used Tim Holtz Holiday stamps
and a star stencil. The snowman is made with the punch and
stamps from the Stampin'Up! set Snowman Season.

Thank you for looking
and have a wonderful creative New Year's Party!



6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Happy New Year, Hetty! Your tag is so cute - I bet you didn't know that the pink hyacinth is my favourite flower! I used to have many hyacinth bulbs planted at my old house but for some reason we haven't planted any here. Must change that! Wishing you all the best of everything in 2020! And most of all, have fun!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and creative!
Happy New Year!

LUCYG said...

Happy New Year, Hetty! It’s only 4:25 pm here, but it must be past midnight for you already. Wishing you a wonderful 2020!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tag is so very gorgeous and festive! It surely looks like a celebration! I wish you a wonderful new year too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I suspect she was thrilled with it ALL.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Happy New Year!
so cute tag!