Sunday, March 1, 2020

Cup of Kindness

Yesterday, I made also a card like this 
and it was so much fun I made another one.
You find the instruction in a video tutorial that
I shared yesterday HERE.
For the main focus on this card I used the
Bugaboo digital image called: teacup flowers 2.
I colored the flowers with stampin'blends
and the sentiment is an old wooden stamp from my
stash by morningstar.com.

The little spoon was stamped on shrink foil
with grey ink and came out exactly right when shrunk
with the heat gun.
The cups left and right are made with a set
of clear stamps with matching dies by Studio
Light Stamps. Here I used the dies only
and decorated the cup with a punched out flower
with a gemstone in the heart of the flower.

And do you see the tiny spoon in the top cup?

On the left side I used the stamps and
also a punch on the bottom cup to make it match
the right side.

This is the part where you can write a message.
These stamps I was given by a friend, who found them on
Aliexpress (so cute!). In the corner you see a velcro
circle. This is to keep the card standing up better.

This is how the card looks all flat (8x8 inch).
The design paper is by Stampin'Up!.
I also stamped on the envelop.

Now to fold the card and

insert it into the envelop for sending.

Thank you for looking
and have a lovely Sunday!







7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, just love the coffee card and that fold is awesome. Great coloring as usual.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You really had fun with this fold, twice in a row. I love 3D cards. You did a beautiful job decorating this card.

Jill P said...

Such a great card, love the colors too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee card and I love that fold.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course it a coffee card LOL and such a beautiful one too, love the flwoers and the cups, AND the fold. Fabulous Hetty.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

I think I like this card more than the other one Hetty - it's so pretty, and beautifully made and coloured too
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

Its so beautiful!