Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Simon Says Stamp: Stencil Fun!

Today I made a card for the new challenge this week
The theme this week is: Stencil Fun.

These are the attributes for my card:
a stencil
distress oxide ink and applicators
digital images by Create with TLC

I started creating the background of the card
with the knitting stencil by Stampin'Up!,
walnut stain and fossilized amber distress oxide ink.

I printed the image (a page with knitting instruction)
and decorated this also with the stencil.
The sentiment is printed and  punched out.

For decoration I knitted a tiny piece with
embroidery thread and used toothpicks on the
card as needles. The knittingwork is added
on the card with foam tape. I also added a lovely 
flower as decoration on top of the sentiment.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



5 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Your card is so cute....love it. And love the little knitting.
Paulette

Verna Angerhofer said...

You are so clever to use toothpicks for the knitting needles. I love that idea. Good thing I can at least cast on and do a knit or purl at least. I am not very handy with needlework otherwise.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Hetty - loving the wee piece of knitting you have added :)
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful creation Hetty. I love the background for the knitting instructions and then to add knitting, just Fabulous.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Its great card!