Monday, April 27, 2020

Anything but a Card: Thankful for Nurses

Good Morning Stamping Frienbs,
It is another Anything but a Card Day 

I made a tag today for a box of chocolates
I will deliver to the care home where my mom
stays. I bring them something every week.
That is the least I can do to thank them for
all the work they have to do.

Here is the box of chocolates I decorated
with the tag using the
Bugaboo Nurse Bear First Aid digital stamp.

I started decorating the background with a Tim
Holtz stencil and red distress ink.

With a dot stencil I added blue dots to 
the tag. It is also a Tim Holtz stencil.

Here is the finished tag. The nurse badge is from my
stash and the sentiment is by Create with TLC.
The bear and badge are colored with Stampin'Blends.

The tag fits perfectly over the center of the box.

Thanks for looking,
stay safe
and keep crafting.



7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute healthcare worker design. Great array of elements added to the card to make it wonderful.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this card Hetty, given with grateful thoughtfulness and I'm sure it will be loved.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous tag Hetty - loving that you are so generous and appreciative towards the staff where you mother lives.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Hetty! Just popping in to say… Welcome to the TMS DT! It’s nice to have you on our team, and I look forward to seeing your cards each time! Your tag and chocolate box are adorable and such a thoughtful thing to do! Love the little bear nurse! Have a wonderful day!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How sweet of you- and I know the nursing staff really appreciates it too!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is awesome. Great TLC sentiment.

Fikreta said...

its so nice!