Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Club Scrap sentiment 3

Today I found this cute little
gift card box from way back.
I was thinking, schall I keep it 
or throw it out? NO!!
I will recreate it for today
and so here is the result!

I found this Club Scrap sentiment.
It came with a kit called Memoirs 07/2009

The papers and background stamps are from 
another kit called Henna 05/2009
The sticker decorations are from Welcome 04/2011.
Yes i love to mix and match my kits!


Here you see the closed box.
I decorated the box with flowers
and the sentiment is stmped with 
a clear alphabet from my stash.
I do have a template of this box for you HERE.
I have made these boxes before and you can 
see my other versions 
HERE and HERE.
On the top of the box I made a handle with
little beads on a piece of wire.
I guess now you want to see the inside:


For the flowers on the outside
and the little houses on the inside I have used 
paper punches, but you also see tiny houses 
made out of stickers. These came with the 
Welcome kit.

Well, that was it for today!
Hope you liked it.

Thanks for look,ng 
stay safe
and be creative!


4 comments:

Fikreta said...

looks so great!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is wonderful. Great sentiment.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This sentiment couldn't be more apt for now, how wonderful you kept it AND found it LOL. I love the box with it's bead top. so clever of you. Thanks for the template.
Keep well and safe.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning box Hetty, and I do love that sentiment on the tag. Beautiful work!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine