Friday, April 10, 2020

For the HEROES


My mother is staying in a care home and I haven't
been able to visit her for many weeks. I do go there
every Friday  to bring the clean laundry and pick up the dirty laundry.
Each week I add some gifts for the caretakers and for my mom
and of course it is always accompanied by one of my cards.

This week I found a perfect freebie by Jillian Vance Design.
It comes as a pdf file and ready for printing.
In no time I made 5 cards by printing the images on
white and nurse green paper.

This is a big square card of 6 x 6 inch and the background
paper you see on all the cards is Stampin´Up! Valentine
design paper`lots of hearts! I cut out the green shirt and a white sentiment.
Ribbon around the background paper and a rose and one card is done.

Here a sideway card, red cross with sentiment and 
red ribbon and more hearts.

For these cards I added a Dutch sentiment: "Bedankt"
(Thank you!)

And here is my last card with 2 white heart pearls
next to the sentiment.

Today is Friday, so the cards are delivered
and THANK YOU  to all the HEROES who take care of
the sick and the lonely in whatever capacity!


Thank you for looking
and stay safe
and be creative!




5 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderufl cards!

Evelyn S. said...

Oh Hetty! So happy that you made these terrific cards...I made one, but you've inspired me to make more!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your cards and I am sure they will be so appreciated too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your washing return trip must be looked forward to Hetty, these cards are wonderful, you will make a lot of people happy.
Happy Easter
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Lori Kobular said...

I love all the heart paper that you used for the background on your wonderful cards! They all look wonderful!