Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop - Day 5 more


I have been busy today and have to share this other project
I made today. As I am still reorganizing (not only my craftroom)
I came across an album with instructions for a microwave
I do not have anymore. I nearly threw it away and then......
why not recycle it!
Perfect project for the 


Here you see the finished album. I used all Club Scrap
materials from different coffee kits over the years.

This was the album before recycled.

I started decorating the album with Mocha Java papers
and on the back of the book a strip from the more

Here the inside. Not finished yet. For a next post!

The red ribbon is also Coffeehouse. The background
is stamped with several rings, beans and cups.

Inside I added some plastic pockets, so I can 
add some artwork inside. 
Enough other project to think of!

Thank you for looking.
Stay safe, enjoy your coffee
and keep krafting!


9 comments:

Billie A said...

Awesome project. Great design.

Becca Yahrling said...

Genius! Love your creativity.

Fikreta said...

Oh wow! It's so pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful album.

Lady Joyful said...

Great project!

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done on the recycling Hetty - this is stunning. I look forward to seeing the art you put in it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

New Creations said...

Fab album, love it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super finish to the album Hetty, this is so you.
Take care
Faith x

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome recycling with your coffee designing paper stamps.