Thursday, July 9, 2020

Club Scrap Technique of the Month July

Good Morning Crafters!

Today I share with you one of my #stayathome cards,
because Club Scrap noticed I was making them and
it was a good idea for this month´s technique:

Pair your favorite background 
with a Club Scrap sentiment.

This my card for the challenge, it is also 
card #86 of my #stayathome cards i post on 
instagram. I made an album on pinterest if
you want to see all my cards. They are HERE.


For my favorite background you start with some colors
of ink (spray or cushion) add a few drops of water
and lift the ink with your cardstock from the craftsheet.
Dry it with your heat gun and do this proces several times
until you love the result.
This is only after the first time.
When you have not much ink left over
 add some more, or add some extra water.
I always make a few backgrounds, 
when I have inkt on my craftsheet left over.
You never know when you need more!

I also love using stencils, either on the colored
background or on an empty one.
It gives more depth to your card,
So many ribbons and findings left from my kits.
They are perfect to use on cards as well.

Looking forward to see all your creations this month.
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about techniques,

Thanks for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting!


4 comments:

Jo Ann F. said...

Hetty, your cards are amazing! Thanks for sharing your ideas. I have so many backgrounds that I've made and this is just the encouragement to get them onto cards and in the mail!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful work Hetty - you certainly do love to use every last drop of your inks and sprays to make backgrounds. Your stencil use is always inspiring too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A very pretty cardHetty, I love how you did it too, thanks for the tutorial.
Take care
Faith x