Monday, September 14, 2020

Bugaboo Monday Anything but a Card


Happy Monday Crafty Friends!

Here I am with a little project:
a bottle gift label for the

On Friday we celebrate the Jewish New Year.
We drink whine and eat an apple with honey
to wish each other a sweet year.

So I created this pocket on the label to
add some honey sticks inside the pocket.
(only I have to buy the sticks this week).

For my project I used Bugaboo Brat Scool - Apple.

Ifter I cut the label and colored it with 
Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey distress oxide ink,

Then I stamped the new year wish from my stash.

I did the same with the pocket.
You find many tutorials online for this kind
of label, like here and here
It seems I can only find this on German Blogs.

On the front pocked I added the 
Apple Girl after goloring it with
Stampin'Blends.

As i did not want to leave the pocket empty
I added a little card inside for adding a
handwritten wish.


Here you see the card I made.
Now I only have to shop for the honey sticks.

Do you want to know more about 
The Jewish New Year? Go HERE.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting!






 

5 comments:

Laura said...

Love your special Jewish New Year decoration with the pocket for the sweet honey sticks! Great design with the stenciled apples and such pretty colors! Sweet apple with the little girl at the bottom!

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty that is awesome. Love that stencil.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful wine tag.i love the colors and the pocket design.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great idea Hetty - and a lovely result. If I don't 'see' you before, Happy Rosh Hashanah. May the year ahead bring you G*d's richest blessings, many joys and deep peace.
Stay safe
Maxine

Fikreta said...

this is so nice!