Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Bugaboo Digital Stamps: Tuesday New Release

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

You find 2 new images on the

I used the Thanksgiving Turtle first
but there is an other one and you see it too.


For the background I used a piece of paper I had in 
my stash and the color was perfect to use for what i had in mind.
I colored the turtle with pencils and cut him out. Here in 
The Netherlands we do not celebrate Thanksgving, so 
I made this Autumn greeting cards. The leaves are a 
Tim Holtz long strip die with all kind of Autumn leaves.

Here is the other new image: the winter turtle
and isn't he cute?! I colored the turtle with pencil
and the sentiment is from an old Stampin'Up! set.
For the background i used some design papers
from my stash.

Beside the ribbon I also added some holographic 
gemstones that look like little icicles.
    Go to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and see 
what the other designers have done with these new
images.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting.




 

4 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

So super cute Hetty! LOVE all the leaves and the background with the colorful turtle. Good luck on your move and the new craft space. Hope all is great.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so cute and fun.

Laura said...

Your autumn card is delightful! I love your background and how you added the fall leaves to your cute Thanksgiving turtle! You did such a beautiful job of adding color to the images! Your Winter turtle card is so sweet and pretty too! Love the combination of layers! Great colors and lovely coloring of the turtle! THanks for sharing your creative ideas with us!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful cards.