Sunday, January 10, 2021

Guest Designer for Funky Fossil Designs



Hello my crafty friends!

This month I am a guest designer for
At the end of this week there are 5 new 
stamp sets and trough the coming week
you will see what sets they are.

Today the first set is "Let's Party" designed by Donna Grey
for Funky Fossil Designs.

As this month is the celebration of 
2 years of Funky Fossil Designs, you will receive
the Happy Birthday stencil with every order you place.
I love to share with you how versetile this stencil is.


Here I used the stencil as a background and
a bunny from the soon to be released Let´s Party stampset
added on top with a piece of foam tape.


Here a variation with the happybirthday stencil ad background
iun various colors. For this card I used the cat from the set
and a paw embossing folder for the kraft colored strip.

There will also be a die added to all the items in the shop.
A metal Happy Birthday die with a tiny heart in the middle
of the sentiment. The number six I added (before I knew of
the 2nd year celebration) thinking of the 6th birthday of my
grandsons.

For the background of this card I used the  Musings
stampset. The numbers do not give a special birthday,
but you can highligt any number you want.

Here you see the wonderful Let's PArty stampset.
The images i colored with my zig markers.


The metal cutting die for the Happy Birthday sentiment.

I created a special envelop with this birthday card.

At the end of this week
(after you have seen more samples of the
other sets too) all sets are available to order
and you receive the wonderful birthday stencil free.

Thank you for looking and
see you again tomorrow
for more new things!

Stay safe and
keep crafting!













 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on your guest spot and your cards are wonderful.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well deserved GDT Hetty, I love the cards, what a wonderful variety and designs, I just missed a freebie with my order oh! well.
Keep safe
Faith x

Fikreta said...

congrats!
so very sweet cards!