Thursday, January 21, 2021

Lotus Reflections

Dear Crafty Friends,

Today I have been playing with the new Lotus Reflections stamp set
and some stencils.
For this card I used a combination of the

I started with making the background with the stencils. On top I stamped the large image in black and colored the image with zig markers. The lotus flower is stamped on a seperate piece of yellow paper and embossed in gold. After kutting out the flower, I added it to the large stamped image with foam tape. The happy birthday sentiment is a new die.

Next I made a slimline card and used the Flower borders stencil all around the card and inside the rectangle I used the Bubbles stencil. You see i used only part of the large stamp here and again I added  the lotus flower with foam tape to ad more dimention to the card.


Thank you for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting!









 

5 comments:

Kath said...

Beautiful cards - I love this Lotus Reflections stamp.
Kath x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards. Love the lotus designs.

kiwimeskreations said...

wonderful cards Hetty - loving the way you have so innovatively used the gorgeous stamp
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning cards Hetty, beautiful colour choices to show them off, love the stamp.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!