Saturday, May 8, 2021

Treat Yourself


Hello Crafty Friends,

Today my new inks from Tim Holtz arrived and
 a new stamp set from Wendy Vecchi, so I had to play!!

So for this card I used:
Tim Holtz Salvaged Patina (super new color!!)
Wendy Vecchi Let´s Shop stamp, die and stencil set
Thinlits set Crochet 664178
Thinlits set Funky Foliage 663087

So this set by Wendy Vecchi came with 
stamps, dies and a stencil.
I started by cutting out that cute purse abd decorated
it with the dots stencil. Of course I used the  new
Salvaged Patina distress oxide ink.

For the background I cut this lacy border
to give it a real feminine touch. I used the 
cut out as a template and then I glued it
to the the background. Again with the
new Salvage Patina color. 

To finish the card I added a flower decoration to the bag
 and inside there is a coffee gift card.
Of course it needed a coffee cup (decorated with
the stencil). You know my addiction ;-)

I want to enter my card on the
Feminine
Thank you for looking,
stay safe and keep crafting!













 

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful way to present a gift card Hetty, absolutely gorgeous. The new colour looks so pretty.
Faith x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love the stenciling done on the cup and bag.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

As always your coffee cards are so creative Hetty, such a beautiful card. Love the bag and the flower, with great stencilling and a lovely lacy border.
Faith x