Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father´s Day!

Hello Crafty Friends,

Last Friday I had my club of card makers
at the care home. 
We made some Father´s Day cards.

For the cards I used some dies and stamps from
Stampin´Up! and from my stash.
Also some beer glasses I printed, for these
ladies are not very good in coloring.

On this card you also see a Dutch sentiment
saying `enjoy this`.
The SU! set i used is called Mixed Drinks.
The bubble die is from my stash.

On these card I used some printed beer mugs and sentiment.
I make pre-cut and assample all the right materials
for the card in a bag, The ladies only have to assemble the
cards. Cutting and glueing is something they can do.
They love this way of card making I introduced to them.

And this is the card I made for my husband.
I treat him to a nice dinner in a restaurant this evening.

I wish all dads and granddads a very

Thanks for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting!






 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are wonderful Hetty, I'm sure the ladies look forward to your visits and the results at the end. Love the Father's Day card.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

Great cards Hetty - and well done on enabling your class ladies to make cards successfully.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine