Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Beautiful Peony

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I share with you a card I made,

that is inspired by a sudden discovery in my garden:

This beautiful yellow and pink peony was hiding
 in a corner of my garden.
As I live here for 2 Springs now, it must have been here last year too,
but I just did not see it. This peony bush is behind a tree and as you
can see from my hand behind the flower, it is a very large flower.
Because of this they hang underneath the leaves.
On facebook I shared some pictures and got so many comments,
especially about  the color. Yes, this is so special.
I have some red peonies too, but these are not open yet.

For my card I used a flower stamp from Stampin'Up! called
Blended Bloom. The sentiment (congratulations in Dutch)
is a clear stamp from my stash.
The friends background stamp i think is from SU!, but I am not sure.

Thank you for looking
and have a wonderful day!








3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card inspired by a fabulous flower Hetty - this is gorgeous!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Inspiration, come from all quarters and this card is just wonderful Hetty.
Faith x

Laura said...

Hetty, I love your gorgeous peony from your garden! How fun that you found it this year! Your card is beautiful! Love the layout and colors! Thanks for sharing!