Monday, June 6, 2022

Proost!

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Here are some masculine cards I made with the ladies of the carehome.
I used a new die by Marianne Design with "Proost" all round the circle.
This is Dutch for  Cheers!
The bottle and glass stamps are by Tim Holts (whine blueprints).
And some golden corner stickers.
The dark brown middle part is embossed with 3d woodgrain
and the background is a piece of design paper.

For the 2nd card (we usually make 2 cards) I used a coloring
page, but rezized it so it would fit in the circle.
Some of the ladies love to color.

I love using the Tim Holtz stamps, so I made another card for my own
collection. The sentiment: Proost! op je gezondheid, means:
Cheers! to your health.

For the background I used a TH stencil and rusty hinge distress ink,
some splatter and washi tape.
The images are colored with alcohol markers and on the glass I added
some glossy accent.

Thank you for looking
and have a crafty day!





No comments: