Sunday, November 6, 2022

November Christmas coffee card challenge


Happy Sunday caffinated creative friends!

Here I am with my entry for the
This time I used mainly Tim Holtz materials.
The cup is a die by Funky Fossil Design.
The design papers are Tim Holtz as wel as the star stencil
and the holly stencil on top and bottom.
The sentiment is a combination of a Tim Holtz and a Honey Bee stamp.
The robin is from the Snarky Cat Christmas set CMS416.
And this robin is from the Stamptember 2020 Snarky Cat set
as well as the cat, but his hat is from the other Snarky Cat set.
The poinsettia and the holly is from a set from my stash.

Thank you for looking and have a 
wonderful creative Sunday!

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This makes me smile Hetty, I love your coffee card.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

its so wonderful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Hetty - love that cat image :), and how you have mixed the papers with the stencils- an innovative touch.
Blessings
Maxine

~amy~ said...

so fun Hetty!
Thanks for playing along at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!