Sunday, January 21, 2024

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge: January

Dear caffeinated crafty friends,

As you you know I love to make coffee cards
and on the 
there is a challenge every month. For January it is
coffee and snowflakes. Here is my entry:

For this card I used various Tim Holtz materials:
Stamps from the Stamptember 23 set and
Retro Flakes CMS417.
Dies for the mugs and the snowman, sentiment
and marshmallow are by Stampin'Up!

Here the inside of the card. The SU! sentiment
is one of my favorites of all time and the little 
gingerbread die is one from our local $$store.


Last month I was asked to be a guest designer for Feburary,
so i hope you will be back to look at my Febuary cards.

Have s caffeinated creative day!



 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

That is a sweet card Hetty - love that cute snowman and all the associated snowflakes...
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card Hetty, the challenge is perfect for you, with your love of coffee. Such a lovely design and colours. I hope all is good with you?
Faith x