Saturday, August 18, 2018

Back to School


Here my contribution for the challenge

Not only all the children go back to school,
the teacher come back to with all new ideas
and inspiration on how to make it this
another great school year. 
So I made this little post-it gift set for my
fellow teacher to give them a boost.

You find all the details of the challenge
Back to School here.


I used some Stampin'Up! design paper
and the cup is a rubber stamp also by Stampin'Up!,
but the sentiment is by Stamplorations.

The sentiment end with the word day, but i cut that off
and repleaced it by the word year, that I cut out
with a thinlit die.

On the back of this post-it stand I made some room
to write a wish for my fellow teachers.
I found this great pen with cm and inches to go
with this set.

Here are some measurements for making your own:
You need a piece of cardstock 5.75"x 12"
scoring vertical: 0.5 - 1 - 4.75 - 5.25
scoring horizontal: 2 -2.5 - 6 - 9.5 - 10.5 11.5

Decorations to your own desire.
I found the instructions here.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative year.


7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a brilliant gift, love it Hetty.
Faith
x

Darlene said...

So Cute! would you share the instructions? Thanks

Helen Gullett said...

This is such a thoughtful gift.
Thank you for the inspiration
and link to the tutorial.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful gift Hetty - both practical and pretty!
Blessings
Maxine

CarlavdM said...

Super leuk die PostIt houder met die pen.
Ga ff kijken op de link die je erbij deed.

ankitag612 said...

Such a cute gift and I love how you tailored the sentiment to make it Year instead of day. I do this to so many of my cards. I really love the idea of giving a boost to the teacher with handmade gifts. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a lovely day! xx Ankita

Laura said...

Such a sweet and thoughtful teacher gift, Hetty! Love the color and sentiment an how this stands up all by itself. Sweet coffee cup too!