Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Simon Says: Anything goes


Here is my card for the Anything Goes challenge
Sometimes you need these cards and you just have to have
a few in your stash. This card is made with 2 Club Scrap
stamps. The stones are from Transformations 2015
and the sentiment is from Reaching Out 2015.

Now I am looking for this  sentiment stamp:
If one of you has this one lying around,
please let me know and I would love to
give it a great stamping home.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a marvellous card Hetty and a great sentiment stamp - if you have offers of more than one, I would love one too - feel free to pass on my details if that should eventuate!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your card Hetty and the sentiment is wonderful, I can see why you are on the prowl for it.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Lisa Lynn said...

That sentiment is wonderful.