Saturday, November 7, 2009

Joyful

JAAAA! Club Scrap en Michachael Stong zijn samen met een kerst collectie uitgekomen.
Is het niet prachtig? En die kerstbomen had ik gelukkig al hier, dus gauw een kaartje om jullie te laten zien hoe mooi het is. Nu moet ik nog even wachten op de doos!! Daar gaan we zeker wat moois van maken!

YES!!!!!!! Club Scrap and Michael Strong have united. They have come out with a wonderful Christmas collection. Isn't it beautiful? Luckily I already have the Christmas trees at home, so I made you a sample to see how beautiful the cards this year will be. I ordered the box and just cannot wait to get my hands on it!

1 comment:

Pilisa said...

Lovely card! I just ordered both collections (papers and cards) yesterday too and I'm so looking forward to getting it and making the rest of my Christmas cards! I've made a few, but this card kit will make getting the rest done quick and easy.