Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hanukkah Day 3: Eat!

On the 3rd day of Hanukkah I have looked 
around the internet and found all kinds 
of edible Hanukkah treats for you.

All of you make the latkes (potato pancakes),
but these recipies are so creative an yummy,
that I want to share them with you.
How about a Cookie Menorah?
You can find all about it here.

Or theis lovely Cupcake Menorah?
Instructions and more can be found here.
Or this one?
Instructions can be found here.
And what about a dreidel 
filled with candy?
On the site of Martha Stewart you find the 
intructions for this.

There is more out there, but the last one I want to
share with you is the recipe for these
marshmellow dreidels.
All instructions are found here.

With all these recipes I am sure 
your Hanukkah will be
delicious!

Have a creative Hanukkah!

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Happy Hanukkah Hetty- these all look delicious!

Laura said...

Those cookie candles that make up the menorah are so beautiful!! And the marshmallow dreidels are too cute! All the ideas you have on display are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! and Happy Hanukkah! Mmmm I may make some latke's; thanks for the link to the recipe!!! hugs, Laura H.

Sara I. said...

The marshmallow dreidels must be my fave!!! Happy Hanukkah dear friend :)
~hugs