Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sketch Card

Today I share with you the card I made for 
Every month we have a new sketch, that I find on
the internet. There are so many wonderful sketches 
out on the web and they are great to try and give
your card a different look.
 Above you see the sketch that I used to
make this card with my Michael Strong circle stamp
and one of the little accent stamps.
 All stamps are embossed with copper embossing powder.
For coloring I used my new distress ink summer color
"picked raspberry"and 2 copic markers RV 06 and RV 021.
Tge plowers are prima in different colors.
To finish the card I embrodered a line and added some pearls and gemstones.
The Thank you stamp is also by Michael Strong
and the banner is from the Tim Holtz Sizzix die.

 Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Goodness- this is absolutely beautiful!!!

B said...

Hetty, what a gorgeous card! Barb B

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful Hetty