Sunday, June 22, 2014

Surprise Blog Hop for Paulette


All of us at the Design Team of 
have come up with a surprise Blog Hop for
Paulette,because she needs our hugs 
and yours as well to have a speedy recovery
from her unfotunate fall.
You can read what has happened to here HERE.

She has these wonderful freebies on her blog
every day for us to use on our creations.
Now we can do something back for her.

With all these cards I hope she recovers
soon and hope they all plant a smile on her face.
Thank you for everything, Paulette!

With my first card I want to give you a big HUG, Paulette,
and do hope it makes you feel so much better.

I have bunches of blocks of cute background
papers for cards, but never seem to use them.
I tried to use them on these cards.
For the hug card I  made these cute little hands and 
have added the template for you.
Just click on the image and  save it to your
computer. You can print it any size you need.

The heart on the finger is a sticky gemstone
and the bracelets are made by washi tape.

Those of you who visit my blog regulary
know that I have a speciallove for coffee cards,
so i had to make one for Paulette.

The coffee cup is by Michael Strong and 
stamped with versamark on red paper
and embossed with white embossing powder.

For my last card I used this cute ice cream paper by SU!
(I have it in my stash for quite some time) and think
with the sentiment it makes a cute card.
I printed the sentiment on pistache colored paper
and made this scoop around it and added a scoop
of chocolate too. I added another template here for you.



Here you find all the participants of 
the blog hop:


1. Candy - PurpleCard Lady
2. Desire - DoingLife 
4. Carla -  Carla'sStamping Spot
5. Ileana - Sparkling Pink
6. Edwina -Edwina's Creations
7. Lynne - Her Craftiness
8. Cynthia - Stampin' in Alaska
9. Vicky - CraftingVicky
10. Jennifer - Just Coffee Please...
11. Hetty - Craft Chaos -You are here


We ask you if you can also add a card to the hop,
by making a card with one of Paulettes creations and 
add this card to the link of the 
Create with TLC Blog,
this way she will feel all all your love
and good wishes.

Thank you!
Have a creative day!






19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Hetty this is just delightful and would definitely brighten Paulette's day.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and gesture for Paulette, get well soon lovely lady...cheers annie xxx
The Journey is the Start
I have also joined your blog as a follower and hope you will come over and follow mine in return...and join my candy...xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a fun card! Love the arms you have added to give an actual hug! Just awesome!

Jennifer Scull said...

what cute cards for Paulette! I love the hug one! thanks for being a part of this special blog hop. :)

Karen C said...

These are fan-friggin-tastic! Love them!!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful cards, Hetty! Each one is so creative and beautiful! They are sure to brighten Paulette's day!

Purple Card Lady said...

Lovely creations Hetty! These are sure to lift Paulette's spirit.

Edwina said...

Hi Hetty, I love your cards! They are all great! I like tea cup card a lot, but that is because I love tea.That ice cream looks delicious. The hug card is too cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving your cards Hetty! You are so creative- loving the HUG's card, and of course, the coffee card....and Loving the darling Ice Cream card as well!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Hetty - what great cards for Paulette!!! Wonderful inspirations and most definitely will add smiles!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

Unknown said...

I'm loving all your cards, they'll cheer Pauletta up
hugs
Ildiko

Unknown said...

Cute cards to cheer her up.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

What a treat Hetty!Cards full of
cheerfullness!I love papers and sentiments!
Ileanaxxx

Cynthia said...

All great cards, Hetty! Lovin' the red and blue latte card. I'm sure Paulette will enjoy these.

Jo Ann said...

Hi there, Hetty! I am loving that you make several cards for Paulette to enjoy. All of them are so beautiful and will sure bring a smile to her face. So sweet of you to do that for her. Hugs and blessings.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

kiwimeskreations said...

Hetty these cards are beautiful - I am sure Paulette will enjoy seeing them - and thank you so much for the templates.
Blessings
Maxine

Laura said...

How sweet of you, Hetty, to send Paulette hugs and good wishes!! Your cards are adorable! Thanks for the great ideas and for the hand and ice cream drawings yo download!!! Hugs, Laura

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for doing the blog hop for Paulette

Redanne said...

All of the creations are beautiful, I love the one for Paulette and she will surely love it too. Love the coffee one and the ice cream cone is excellent! Anne x