Sunday, October 2, 2016

Shanah Tovah - Happy New Year 5777

Tonight the Jewish New Year is celebrated
with eating the apple with honey and of course
I want to wish all my Jewish (crafting) friends:
A very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful
New Year
with lots of creativity and inspiration.

I made this twist and turn card with 
Michael Strongs digital apple (that you find on his blog)
sentiment from Zum Gali Gali
Numbers by Michael Strong and various
scrap papers.
I found a great video tutorial here:


and now for the inside:

More apples!
I colored all my apples digital in PSP.

and a subway art from 

Here is a close up of all my good wishes
for you'all!

Thank you for looking
and have a great celebration.


8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Hetty - may your New Year be blessed
Maxine

Laura said...

Love your "Twist and Pop" New Year's card, Hetty! It's sooo pretty! How cool that you used Mike's digi Apple! Love the subway art with all the good New Years wishes too! Now I have to try this twist and pop card!! Thanks so much for sharing! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Tlc Creations said...

Wow.... what a unique creation.....every element is perfect.
Paulette

Wendy Bellino said...

I'm so glad you shared the video! What a neat card! You added so much detail and the colored apples are fabulous. TFS and Happy New Year!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Hetty, what a cool card and video! It's brilliant! This will be such a surprise when someone opens it! I will add this style to my list! I have a long list! Wishing you a Happy New Year, Hetty! Enjoy your celebration!

Beth Norman said...

How stunning! I love that apple and of course the design of this cool card. You really rocked this one out.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Happy New Year, Hetty! May the year ahead be filled with blessings for you and your loved ones!
Take Care!
Michele

Jill P said...

Happy new year. Love the card