Sunday, March 11, 2018

Lucky cat for Limited Runs stamps challenge

Here is my card for the progressive challenge
You find the image HERE, and if you play
you get a freebie to play the next challenge.

I printed the image twice and colored the cat with
my zig markers. Next cutting out the full cat and just 
the head of the other one. I contstructed a wobble
like I did before HERE and so the head can move.

The background is made with a paw embossingfolder
with some walnut stain distress ink. The ribbon is
the one I colored yesterday with the left over ink from
the direct to paper technique.

The clover is a paper punch and the word lucky is
cut out with a thinlit from a Tim Holtz word set.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Hetty! So nice to pop in to see what you are making and have the joy of seeing a kitty card! So cute! I bet it looks adorable when the head wobbles! So fun! Great pawprint embossing!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Hetty - love that cat stamp, and the background is another wonderful one
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love that his head wobbles, a great idea, love his colouring and that pretty bow, great embossing folder and love the sentiment style too. A SUPER DUPER card
Faith
x

Laura said...

Just love how you colored your little kitty! I and how you have made him wobble! Thanks for that link showing your "wobble tutorial"! What a fun card! You have such creative ideas! Thanks for sharing!