Friday, May 18, 2018

Card Captain day 5: Coffee

Welcome to the last day of me being the card captain
on the Enjoy Michael Strong Stamp group.
Did you think when is the coffee card coming?
Well, I waited until the last day!

You find Michael Strong's coffee stamp here.



I enter my card for the color and sketch challenge


So I started this card bij stamping the coffee steam
with versamark ink and embossed this with white
embossing powder.

You can see the steam white on white.
With salty ocean distress oxide ink and a blending
tool i colored all of the background. When finished
I took a paper towel to rub of the ink of the steam.

Then with blueprint sketch I stamped the steam again
on top of the lighter blue background.

The sentiment  by Your Next Stamp (from a set that is 
not available anymore, but with wonderful sentiments) 
is stamped with versifine ink. YNS has many other 
wonderful coffee stamps that you can find HERE.

With washi tape I marked the lines as in the sketch.

And here are the mini coffee cups. Stamped on blue 
paper and embossed in white.

After cutting them out, I added them to the card,
each with a little pearl on top.
I also want to let you know that soon there is another
coffee blog hop again with lots of wonderful prizes.
So keep on the look out on the
(also if you love tea!).

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the "steam", fabulous stamping Hetty. Super design and colours.
Faith
x

Beth Norman said...

Great card. Loving the blue, and the steam.

LUCYG said...

Oh my. This card is just so fabulous on so many different levels. Love it!