Friday, December 27, 2019

Bugaboo Holiday Critter Chaos Challenge - Day 1

And here is the last entry for the Bugaboo Holiday Challenge.
It was fun to work my way backwards :-).
You find all the details on the
and there is still time to enter your card
or cards until December 31.

So here we go for the day 1 card
with a critter and some snow.

On my card I used 
Candy Cane Bear and colored him
with markers. The sentiment is a rubber stamp
by Tim Holtz and the background is a piece of
design paper from a block of papers.
The snow is made with white cardstock,
torn and colored with a little blue ink on the edges.

Thank you very much for looking
and have a creative Holiday Season!



9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your challenge cards Hetty, fabulous ideas and work.
Faith x

OlgaB said...

Love the layout of your project and papers!
Thank you for joining Cath the Bug's Holiday Critter Chaos.
Hope you have a blessed 2020!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie that bear is Hetty, and I love the snowy background you gave him.
Blessings
Maxine

Catherine Kraft said...

Merry been so busy I haven't had the time to comment. I just wanted you to know how I've low d ALL the cards you've been sharing!! You are so talented!!

Catherine Kraft said...

Merry been so busy I haven't had the time to comment. I just wanted you to know how I've low d ALL the cards you've been sharing!! You are so talented!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That candy cane bear card is so cute and adorable.

Marie Bingaman said...

This is indeed a creative use for this image! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for some Holiday Critter Chaos fun with this cute card! 😀

~Marie B -DT

Margreet said...

Leuk zoals de beer met zijn gat in de sneeuw zit, Hetty.
Een gaaf kaartje voor dag 1 van de Holiday Critter Chaos van Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet DT

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!
Happy New Year!