Monday, February 3, 2020

Beary Easter

Today my card is for the progressive challenge


Here my card. Yes, I know it is a bit early for Easter cards,
but this popped into my mind. Two bears enjoying their
chocolate egs together. The bears are coloured with markers
and the background is design paper. The sentiment I printed
with the computer and the card is finished off with a
matching ribbon.

I just love how they hold the eggs. I just made a cut
at the arms and put the eggs in their arms.

Here the inside of the card with another bear.

He founds lots of eggs to eat!

Thanks for looking and
have a creative day!



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sweet card, love the Easter theme, goes perfectly with these wonderful bears.
Faith x
Thanks for your lovely comment :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute inside and out!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Hetty - what great use of the image, and I love how you inserted the eggs!
Blessings
Maxine