Saturday, February 1, 2020

Bugaboo Digital stamps - Anything Goes

I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for
Bugaboo Digital Stamps in Febuary on the

For my first card I used 
After printing the image I colored him with
SU! Stammpin'Blends and cut him out 
with a pair of scissors.

The sentiment is printed with the computer.
I found this ccute ont called Loverboy
and you can download it here for free.
With Valentine around the corner, this is a perfect font.

The background is design paper, a tag and some
pink ribbon.

Thank you for looking and 
have a creative day!



9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Yippee Hetty so glad that you are a guest designer!!! Your coloring of the monkey is just awesome on your beautiful card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congrats on the guest designer position. And, your card is so cute and adorable with that cute monkey! Beautiful pattern papers too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your GDT spot Hetty - you have made a wonderful card with that sweet image
Blessings
Maxine

Margreet said...

Welkom als gastdesigner, Hetty!
Wat een leuke kaart heb je gemaakt. De aap is zo leuk gekleurd en die tekst is heel gaaf.
xxx Margreet

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on your GDT, I Love your little monkey, the ribbon and sweet paper, love the colour combo too and the great font. Thanks for reminding me about it, I have so many I forget about them and just choose the first few I come across LOL.
Faith x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and cute!
Congrats for your GD!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Hetty!

First of all, big congrats on your GD spot at Bugaboo! Their images are so cute! You will have a lot of fun this month! Your card is adorable! I love how you coloured the monkey with the white accents! Super cute card!

I was so happy to see a comment from you on my blog - thank you! It has been way too long since I visited you! Hope you are having a good winter and keeping warm!

Hugs,
Kitty

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wahoo- glad you have joined the team as a GDT!!! Your card is adorable! Love your colors and the great DP you have used!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!