Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Bugaboo digital stamps: New Release

Here I am with the
new release: a cutie for Easter.
You can see all the various cards
by the Design Team on the


The new image is called:

I colored the image with Stampin'Blends and cut
the image out before gluing it to the background.
Two design papers matching the image. The grass is 
punched out and the sentiment is by Tim Holtz.
I stappled the sentiment on the design paper
before adding it to the card. 
Some of the left over pieces
 I added inside the card.
Don´t let them go to waste.

Thank you for looking
and stay safe,
stay healthy
and keep crafting.



3 comments:

Fikreta said...

its lovely card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute image. I love your darling card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used this gorgeous image Hetty - the papers are the perfect match - or should I say you have coloured the image to match the papers perfectly :) which ever, the card is a real sweetie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine