Saturday, April 18, 2020

Bugaboo Bingo


It is BINGO time at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!
Below you see the bingo choices.
For my card I did the horizontal middle line:
Button - Bugaboo image - Sparkle.

I choose to use this lovely Flower Pot, for we need
some happy cards these days.
You find the image in the Bugaboo Digital shop
here, named Teacup Flowers1.
I colored the image with stampin'blends.


Well the button and the image are obvious,
but the sparkle is always hard to capture on a 
photo. I added the sparkle on the heart of the
flowers with some blue Stamp & Glitter glue.

Hope I have brighten your day a little and
you are all safe and healthy.

Thank you for looking
stay safe
and keep crafting!



6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful and cheerful card Hetty - love the button placement, and the touch of sparkle on the flower centres.
I am keeping well, thankfully, and so are the family.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So bright and cheerful

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a pretty floral arrangement. Wonderfully colored too. Great pattern paper choice as well.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card and the button is a great addition.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

So lovely card!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is awesome. Great design. The sparkle looks so fun. I love buttons so I find that so great on a card.