Sunday, April 19, 2020

Club Scrap sentiments

Club Scrap is one of my favorite 
stamps and scrap companies. 
They are family!

I was looking through my stamps
(yes, to organize them aain)
and i noticed some great stamps
for these strange "stay at home" times.

So I made this card, added it to the 
and started a challenge!

This sentiment is from the kit
Orchard September 2017.
All other papers are also Club Scrap
and the flower embellishments
 are from my stash.

Of course I found more and could not stop
making cards. This sentiment is from the kit
Retro September 2006. All papers and other
stamps are Club Scrap too.

This sentiment is from the Club Scrap Bistro kit
from September 2007. The pink paper is from
the Fizz kit and I used some paper punches here.

And here the last one for today with a sentiment
from the Down to Earth kit April 2005.
All papers are Club Scrap.

Thank you for looking,
stay at home
and keep crafting!


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun cards with those great sentiments.

Fikreta said...

You made wonderful cards!
Take care and be safe.

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards Hetty - loving how you start organizing and then end up making cards :) I did not do any stamping today - I was altering curtains for my daughter!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous set of cards Hetty, I don't know how you come up with so many wonderful ideas.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Lisa Lynn said...

Another great set of cards. You are getting such wonderful cards made. Great techniques and designs.